Natural sausage stuffing hog casings. 3-Packs for 75 lbs of meat
Each individual pack is enough for approx. 150 links, or 25 lbs of meat. Requires 3/4" stuffing tube or smaller. Finished links are approx 1 1/4 - 1 1/2" dia.
Naturally preseved in salt. Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 months. Just rehydrate in warm water for 30 minutes before use. Run warm water through the casing and stuff with your seasoned beef, pork, elk, venison, antelope, veal, turkey, chicken or other wild game meats.
Natural hog casings are the butchers choice for smoked sausage, kielbasa, polish, italian, bratwurst and all mexican chorizos. Clear to color and edible. Great for smoking links after stuffing.
This item ships the same or next business day via Priority Mail with shipping confirmation promptly emailed .
- Natural Casings' variable permeability permits uniform deep smoke penetration throughout the entire sausage to create rich, balanced flavor from start to finish.
- Variable permeability also allows the product to 'breathe,' which contributes to enhancing the sweet aroma of fresh sausage, whether resting in a meat case, or sizzling on a stove or grill.
- Natural Casings help to protect and retain the fine flavor of sausage and seasonings.
- Thanks to its endothermic quality, sausage in Natural Casings stays tender and juicy, maintains a fresher appearance, and helps provide extended shelf life.
- The osmotic quality of Natural Casings means an intermingling of flavors inside and outside the sausage while sizzling in the fry pan or on the grill; it also contributes to enhanced eye appeal during cooking.
Thank you for shopping Butcher-Baker com.
Always Fresh casings! Always fast shipping!
(888) 704-9828 toll free