1 Full Hank of premium hog casings
Natural sausage stuffing hog casings.
Save $ by buying the large processor pack. The casings in this pack are longer and easy to work with. Each pack is enough for approx. 600 links, or well over 100 lbs of meat. Tube diameter is approx. 1" - 1 1/4". For best results use the 3/4" dia. stuffing tube.
Packed/Preserved in salt brine solution. Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 months. Just rinse in warm water before use. Stuff the casings with your seasoned beef, pork, elk, venison, antelope, veal, turkey, chicken or other wild game meats.
Natural hog casings are the butchers choice for smoked sausage links, kielbasa, polish, italian, bratwurst and all mexican chorizos. Clear to color and edible. Great for smoking after stuffing.
**This item ships Priority Mail TODAY!!!**
- Natural Casings' variable permeability permits uniform deep smoke penetration throughout the entire sausage to create rich, balanced flavor from start to finish.
- Variable permeability also allows the product to 'breathe,' which contributes to enhancing the sweet aroma of fresh sausage, whether resting in a meat case, or sizzling on a stove or grill.
- Natural Casings help to protect and retain the fine flavor of sausage and seasonings.
- Thanks to its endothermic quality, sausage in Natural Casings stays tender and juicy, maintains a fresher appearance, and helps provide extended shelf life.
- The osmotic quality of Natural Casings means an intermingling of flavors inside and outside the sausage while sizzling in the fry pan or on the grill; it also contributes to enhanced eye appeal during cooking.
How does combined shipping work? Most of our products qualify for significant combined shipping discounts. When purchasing more than one item, your shipping discount will be automatically calculated at checkout.