LEM Big Bite size #22 meat grinder
With a TRUE 1.0 H P gear driven motor.
This is the best buy in performance meat grinders in the USA. Period!
Five year manufacturers warranty when purchased from a LEM approved dealer.
This is a great size electric meat grinder for the hunter who is processing 2-6 deer at a time. Larger loading pan. Larger throat. Rated for approx 900 lbs per hour. 3 3/16" meat grinder discs. Comes with 2 sizes of grinder disc for burger and chili plus the 3-hole sausage stuffing disc. Stainless Steel blades and knife. Also includes 3 sausage stuffing tubes.
If you are a frequent deer or big game hunter who wants to process their own domestic or game meat then size #22 offers plenty of power to get your meat processed quickly plus the optional sausage stuffing kit is included.
This is the preferred size that the hunters here at Smokehouse Chef use. As we like to say - "It will keep three men busier than they want to be"
PLUS an unheard of 5 year manufacturers warranty.
A larger diameter head coupled with a powerful 1 HP motor runs through meat like a hot knife through butter! Grinds approximately 13 lbs. per minute. Grinder meat pan is 16-1/2" x 12-1/8" x 3-3/4" deep and includes safety guard.
- New rifled head for an easier second grind and stuffing without the stomper
- Improved gears for quieter and upgraded performance
- Offset, larger diameter throat
- New meat pan hand guard for added protection
Included Features and Accessories:
All stainless steel motor housing, all metal gears with roller bearings, heavy duty handle for easy moving, 110 volt, permanently lubricated motor with improved grease formulation to reduce motor noise, built in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, head, auger and large meat pan, stainless steel coarse (3/8") and fine (3/16") plates, 3 stuffing tubes (5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD), and meat stomper. Now with 5 year factory warranty and lifetime customer support. ETL Certified to UL Standards. Weighs 65 pounds.
What Is Big Bite Technology?
Our exclusive Big Bite technology allows the auger to take an extra big bite of meat and then move it into the grinder head quicker than other grinders. The benefit? You grind larger cuts of meat faster without clogging up the machine!
What's Been Improved to Make Big Bite Grinders The Secret To Faster Grinding:
The revolutionary Improved Big Bite Grinders live up to this passion with improved speed and performance that deliver a premium grind in half the time. The head design and advanced Big Bite technology offer a superior second grind, while virtually eliminating stomping and vastly improving the sausage stuffing function. We believe in this grinder so much that we extended the warranty to 5 years.
When purchasing your Big Bite meat grinder from Smokehouse Chef you will receive fast shipping and you will not pay sales tax. We ship this grinder via UPS within the lower 48 states. As an authorized LEM distributor we include your 5-year warranty registration card in the shipping container.
View the LEM Big Bite grinder in action at:
Thank you for visiting Smokehouse Chef ®. We offer the worlds largest inventory of meat grinder replacement parts and accessories. At Smokehouse Chef we ONLY stock stainless steel meat grinder plates, knives and sausage stuffing tubes. We carry a complete line of sausage and jerky seasonings from A C Legg's Old Plantation.
Need casings? We carry casings for natural smoked links, breakfast links, snack sticks, summer casings and sheep casings.
NO ONE SHIPS FASTER THAN SMOKEHOUSE CHEF
Pick up also available in Marble Falls, Texas
LEM meat grinders ship to the lower 48 states only.
- ETL Certified
- Induction motor with a start and run capacitor: 10 amps
- 750 watts
- Frequency is 60HZ for the 120V motor
- Dimensions of Grinder Fully Assembled: 12" W x 22.5" L x 19"H
- Dimensions of Grinder Motor Only: 9.25" W x 17.5" L x 14.5" H
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Big Bite technology
- All metal (steel) gears with roller bearings
- Hole in head where pan is inserted is 3"
- All stainless steel motor housing
- Heavy duty handle for easy moving
- 120 Volt, permanently lubricated motor
- Built in circuit breaker
- Stainless steel head, auger & meat pan
- 5 year factory warranty
- 1 meat stomper
- 1 stainless steel knife
- 1 stainless steel stuffing plate
- 1 stainless steel fine plate 3/16" - 4.5mm
- 1 stainless steel coarse plate 3/8" - 10mm
- 3 stuffing tubes 5/8", 1", 1-3/8" OD
- Large stainless steel meat pan with safety guard: 16-1/2" x 12-1/8" x 3-3/4" deep