Fresh Natural lamb casings. Enough premium casings to produce over 40 lbs of fresh breakfast sausage or hot dogs.
18mm (filled) diameter Premium Long Casings. Longer casings mean less down time and faster stuffing. Pre-flushed. Processor pack size for busy sausage makers. Case pricing is also available (10 packs).
Each pack is enough for approx. 250 links, or well over 40 lbs of meat. Casings are uniform in size. These are SLIM lamb casings that will be 18-20 mm filled. (3/4").
For sheep casings you WILL need the 3/8" ( 10mm) OD stuffer tube
Fresh casings are packed in natural salt brine preservative. They are not packed in dried salt and do not need rehydrating. Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 months. Just rinse in clear water for 30 seconds and start stuffing. Stuff with your favorite seasoned beef, pork, elk, venison, antelope, veal, turkey, chicken or other wild game meats. These casings are MUCH longer than others. Save time and money by buying this large volume package. Store unused safely for long periods of time.
Natural sheep casings are the butchers choice for breakfast links, snack sticks and hot dogs. Clear to color and edible. Permeable. Great for smoking or grilling after stuffing.
Use the 3/8" (9mm or 10mm) OD tube for these casings. Available in our store with the smaller 1 9/16" base or the larger 2 1/16" base
**This item ships Priority Mailwithin 8 business hours!!!**
- Natural Casings' variable permeability permits uniform deep smoke penetration throughout the entire sausage to create rich, balanced flavor from start to finish.
- Variable permeability also allows the product to 'breathe,' which contributes to enhancing the sweet aroma of fresh sausage, whether resting in a meat case, or sizzling on a stove or grill.
- Natural Casings help to protect and retain the fine flavor of sausage and seasoning.
- Thanks to its endothermic quality, sausage in Natural Casings stays tender and juicy, maintains a fresher appearance, and helps provide extended shelf life.
- The osmotic quality of Natural Casings means an intermingling of flavor inside and outside the sausage while sizzling in the fry pan or on the grill; it also contributes to enhanced eye appeal during cooking.
How does combined shipping work? Most of our products qualify for significant combined shipping discounts. When purchasing more than one item, your shipping discount will be automatically calculated at checkout.