Natural pork casings for making homemade sausages.
A great size casing. Add your seasoned venison, pork, beef or chicken.
Our casings are always fresh and shipped quickly.
One pack. Each individual pack is enough for approx. 150 links, or 25 lbs of meat. Requires the standard size stuffing tube of 3/4" or less. Casings are approx 32mm (1 1/4" - 1 1/2") filled. .
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 months. Just rehydrate in warm water for 30 minutes before use. Run water though the casing and stuff with your seasoned beef, pork, elk, venison, antelope, veal, turkey, chicken or other wild game meats.
Natural hog casings are the butchers choice for smoked sausage - Keilbasa, Polish, Italian, Bratwurst and all Mexican chorizos. Clear to color and edible. Great for the smoker after stuffing.
This item ships the same or next business day with shipping confirmation promptly emailed to buyer. Buy three or more packs and receive Priority Mail shipping
- Natural Casings' variable permeability permits uniform deep smoke penetration throughout the entire sausage to create rich, balanced flavor from start to finish.
- Variable permeability also allows the product to 'breathe,' which contributes to enhancing the sweet aroma of fresh sausage, whether resting in a meat case, or sizzling on a stove or grill.
- Natural Casings help to protect and retain the fine flavor of sausage and seasonings.
- Thanks to its endothermic quality, sausage in Natural Casings stays tender and juicy, maintains a fresher appearance, and helps provide extended shelf life.
- The osmotic quality of Natural Casings means an intermingling of flavors inside and outside the sausage while sizzling in the fry pan or on the grill; it also contributes to enhanced eye appeal during cooking.